Need help with substance abuse and alcohol?
The Salvation Army’s Adult Rehabilitation Centers provide spiritual, social and emotional assistance for men and women who have lost the ability to cope with their problems and provide for themselves.
Each center offers residential housing, work, and group and individual therapy, all in a clean, wholesome environment. The physical and spiritual care that program participants receive prepares them to re-enter society and return to gainful employment. Many of those who have been rehabilitated are reunited with their families and resume a normal life.
* Should note that space is available at the NWI with immediate openings.
* Insurance not needed, free for most comers
* Be minimum 18 years of age.
* 6 -12 month program
* Have a Drug and Alcohol Problem
* Have a picture ID and social security card (if missing, call for other acceptable identification)
* Transportation May be available to the program on a limited basis.
* No outside employment allowed during time in program
* List phone number 219-882-9377